Friday, March 31, 2006

Performance tips

I've summarized some performance tips and posted them on my web site. These tips are based on number of performance classes, notably Julie Portman, Vance Gilbert, Ben Senefit and Christy Wessler. All are excellent teachers and I highly recommend taking a class with any of them.

Also included are some thoughts from public speaking which I have a lot more experience. I'm actually preparing for a presentation next Tuesday in San Francisco. Many of these tips apply. I just will I could use my guitar to make my presentation more interesting.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 1:49 AM, Anonymous guitar picks said...

These are great guitar performance tips. All of these are very helpful especially to those who are having stage fright. Thanks for sharing a very informative article.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home