Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Co-writing in cyberspace

Last night, I had this guitar melody in my head but couldn't think of any lyrics. In desparation I went to a fellow blogger's site, Mark, who I've had just posted the perfect lyrics. In the next hour, I recorded the song and sent it to him. It's still needs a lot of work, but it just demonstates the power of collaboration.

One thing that we did not do beforehand was come to an agreement on ownership. Luckily Mark is pretty cool and in a matter of seconds we agreed on 50:50. Of course, neither one of us think we're going to get rich on this song, however....

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At 4:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jeff

It was an honor having you transform one of my lyrics into a song. Even better I loved what I heard as well! I do hope we can do more collaboration in the future!

ciao!
mark

www.Lyrichut.blogspot.com

 
At 8:58 PM, Blogger iamnasra said...

Wow I loved it - Mark asked me to hear it. You are so talented...Hey keep the good work and Love to see you two do more

 

Post a Comment

<< Home