Friday, July 11, 2008

Open stage on vacation

We were on vacation in NJ and amazingly enough ran into this guy Hugh at the Garden Tour who knew my blog and actually said he enjoyed it. When he invited us to play at an open stage, I couldn't resist.

With a day to borrow instruments and practice, we set off. I was using my nephew's guitar and Julie played our daughter's 3/4 sized violin. It turned out to be a fairly good crowd (including many of our family) at Finn's retaurant in Brick that night and we managed to have fun. What was great was that Hugh and another guy performed their own songs, songwriting alive in my hometown, cool.

Check out hugh's music on myspace.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At 6:37 AM, Blogger ram kadam song writer said...

hello
my name is ram kadam. I am hindi song writer
till now i write above 40 hindi songs.
i can write all situation based songs.
i like song writing so much.
and i want succsess in this profession
bcoz bollywood is my dream and songwriting is my profession
if you want to see my songs plz contact me

just give me one chance for proove myself

i will hard work but for it i need a chance

about me
sana_ram22@yahoo.in
0922-132-8185

thanks
ram kadam
song writer

 

Post a Comment

<< Home